Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Wine/Food Pairing with Ziata


I recently met up with Karen Cakebread to taste one of my dishes with her amazing 2008 Ziata Pinot Noir.  She had asked if I would like to contribute a recipe for her website and I jumped at the chance!


After reading through the winemaker's notes on the wine, I started working on a dish that I thought would match well.  What I came up with was this dish of Wild Nettle Cannelloni with Roast Chicken, Chanterelles and Pancetta.  I prepared the dish, Karen brought the wine and we both agreed the pasta, the wine and the cool weather all combined for a great experience.


Please give this recipe a try and definitely pick up a bottle of the Pinot Noir today!
(and a bottle of her equally delicious Sauvignon Blanc)

1 comment:

  1. This sounds and looks amazing! Can't wait to try it.

    ReplyDelete